Azure SQL DBA
Our client is seeking an experienced Azure SQL DBA to provide project support for the various client delivery teams within their consulting organization. They have a variety of ongoing project engagements, and depending on project scope, need DBA expertise. This role offers you a variety of projects and industries to participate in and contribute to.
This role has been divided among various team members, and they are seeking a new team member to assist with the consolidation of the DBA tasks, work on the initial setup of the role, create documentation, guide on best practices, and provide ongoing support for client project needs. You will interact with end client DBA's to trouble-shoot and hand off projects, as well as provide general documentation and operations manuals depending on client needs.
Experience Should Include:
- A minimum of 3 years experience with cloud PaaS tools, preferably Azure SQL DB.
- Exp. with Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Redshift, or Amazon RDS may also be applicable.)
- Exp. working with architects, practice leads, and consultants in a variety of industries.
- Exp. designing strategic solutions to increase the value of SQL Databases, in the areas of scalability, speed, & performance.
- Exp. troubleshooting ongoing requests, as well as guiding on best practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at a variety of levels within organizations.
- Exp. implementing operational automation utilizing scripts.
- Exp. in Optimization and Performance Tuning.
- Ability to build new servers using industry best practices.
This role will consider a remote employee based on the West Coast of the US, depending on level of experience and communication skills.
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
This role is based in Bellevue, WA. It does NOT offer relocation, or visa sponsorship. NO THIRD PARTY INQUIRES PLEASE!